A new Chief Editor, Julia Hoefer Marti, for the eight edition of the TSEconomist, student magazine.
The TSE Masters program
TSE offers a wide range of options, covering the whole scientific range of economics. Courses are mainly taught in English. Our students come from a variety of backgrounds and cultures; international students represent more than 50% of our enrolment. All the students greatly benefit from this multicultural, international environment.
Master 1 program
Master 2 program
- Economics of markets and organizations (EMO)
- Master in Finance (MiF)
- Environmental and natural resources economics (ERNA)
- Development economics and public policies (PPD)
- Economics and Competition Law (ECL)
- Statistics and Econometrics (Stat Eco)
- Economic theory and econometrics (ETE) - doctoral track
To get access to information about timetable, on-line courses, past exams, ... please have a look at the "on-line services page".
Admission is based on academic excellence criteria. An undergraduate degree of at least 3 years is required, within a recognized curriculum considered as consitent with the program and approved by the TSE selection commitee. Working knowledge of English is a minimum requirement.
Applications are considered from October to mid-March for international students and in May/June for French University graduates.
- Campus life
- Corporate relations